Thomson Reuters EndNote X4.v184.108.40.20645-EAT | 64.7 MB
Millions of researchers, scholarly writers, students, and librarians use EndNote to search online bibliographic databases, organize their references, images and PDFs in any language, and create bibliographies and figure lists instantly. Instead of spending hours typing bibliographies, or using index cards to organize their references, they do it the easy way—by using EndNote! And EndNote Web is included with EndNote so you can collaborate with others easily. EndNote for Windows and Macintosh is a valuable all-in-one tool that integrates the following tasks into one program:
• Search bibliographic databases on the Internet
• Organize references, images, PDFs and other files
• Watch the bibliography and figure list appear as you write!
• Collaborate using EndNote Web, the Web-based research and writing component of EndNote
System and Hardware Requirements:-
* Windows® XP (service pack 3), Vista (32/64 bit) & Windows 7 (32/64 bit)
* Install latest service packs
* Pentium 450-megahertz (MHz) or faster processor
* 180MB hard disk space available
* 256 MB RAM
* CD-ROM drive required for installation — not required for download installation.
* Internet connection required to access EndNote Web and to search online databases.
* EndNote libraries are compatible across Windows and Mac OS X platforms
* EndNote is Unicode compliant.
* To use MSI installation, it is necessary to have the latest Windows Updates installed.